Evaluation Draft Idea

1. What: TITLE

1.1 Subject / area / theme

> These are the big words (e.g. creative collaboration, plastic recycling, empowerment, ambient design, sustainability in fashion, inclusivity, accessiblity, wearable technology, primary education, cultural exchange, etc.)

1.2 What it is within the subject area that you intend to focus on

> Your subject areas can be broad, so what key elements within your subject topic will you focus on?

1.3 What is your ‘How can’ question?

> The question is the most important component of your research. What is your overarching question, that will act as guidance for your action research? The question will naturally develop over time.

The question will stay with the words How can….? e.g question. How can tactile learning tools improve the learning experience of children with Dyslexia?

2. Why: TITLE

2.1 Why is this research project worth pursuing?

> Make sure it has not been done before, through research. It may certainly be a topic that has been explored but how will you tackle it differently?

2.2 Why will it bring positive change to the world?

> Your project will create positive change in the world if there is a need for this change

2.3 Why is it important to you?

> Are you passionate about your project and excited to make it part of your life over the coming months?

3. How: TITLE

3.1 Background research

a. What books, blogs, online articles/papers will you read? Make a list of these. This list will grow over time

b. What films, theatre pieces, music performances, exhibitions, talks, TED talks or other interactive things will you engage with? These will differ and change as lockdown restrictions change

c. User questionnaires (surveys)

3.2 Questions that are intriguing and that you would like to answer. These will come up as a result of your research, and you can use these questions to develop interventions, to test with users and stakeholders. Make a list of these….

3.3 Users, who is your target user group(s). Think of how to approach them

3.4 Stakeholders, who are your stakeholders. Think of how to approach them

3.5 Action research

a. Intervention ideas (products/artefacts, workshops, other sessions that you would like to pursue`

b. Small ideas

c. Big idea

3.6 Challenges, make record of these as your project develops

4. What-if: TITLE

4.1 What happens if your project is successful?

4.2 How will your project be valuable to your users?

4.3 How will your project be valuable to your stakeholders?

4.4 Where would you like to be toward the end of your journey?

Abstract

What

Research with consumers has revealed limited awareness of the sustainability impact of clothing (Goworek et al., 2012). I would like to raise public awareness of the harmful effect of the fast fashion industry on the environment so that consumers can make an informed decision when it comes to buying clothes, shoes, and other fashion items. My question of inquiry is how can we reduce the fashion environment impact.

Why

“Fast fashion is described as affordable clothing rapidly manufactured by mass-market retailers in response to the latest trends,” said Martin Dorey Although this has proven to be popular for fashion-conscious and price-conscious consumers, quickly dominating the high streets, it has rather negative environmental impacts.

How

The first thing I did was to produce campaign videos and posts on the issue for social media because they are creative and casual ways to interact with the public and get your message across to a large number of people. It used to pressurise decision-makers, to educate the public, and to change their behavior. 

I also created an Instagram account for this campaign and found a good channel for visual storytelling since it is specialised to communicate with others through videos and pictures. The album served as a campaign collection and a lookbook. So far, the video and pictures thought be thought-provoking and a number of stakeholder posts have been uploaded. I made people look at those and feedback

In relation to sustainable clothing, I did a further interview with stakeholders market understanding, the desires and influence of various stakeholders, and customer awareness and attitudes, the interview subject guide explored key challenges and priorities. Current sustainability improvement initiatives, including the use of products, production techniques, labeling, packaging, and disposal, as well as the role of policy, regulation, and legislation, have also been considered. my interest is to collect further information and to mindful of the social and environmental impact.

RESEARCH METHODOLOGY

I have decided to use the agile method I have used mixed research methodologies qualitative and quantitative to explore expresses and efficiency. Ethnographic methods

to design an effective and efficient intervention to test and obtain results. Then the data would be analysed qualitatively and quantitatively, to be used to improve the intervention as necessary. 

Firstly, I gathered secondary data from literature such as journals, books, and other sources every day. Moreover, I interview people got people to feedback on the videos I made then I did a throl background research on sustainability in order to understand the debt of the problem I looked at the

things are that measruing fashion, planet. i also survey

because u are looking at people’s attitude you are hoping to change people’s perseption

gathered primary data through a survey to gain current, first-hand insight from consumers’ personal experiences and their views on sustainable fashion. Once the campaign was designed, its effects were tested in a trial among consumers who suggested improvements to the intervention and provide feedback. These results will be used to improve the campaign by tailoring it more to consumers’ liking and to enhance its impact on raising public awareness.

What if

By using these campaigns as an intervention, I would like to coordinate advocacy, education and engagement of fashion industry stakeholders to implement responsible business practices that are mindful of social, economic and environmental impact. I would also need to make it clear how fair and decent work and environmental protection are intrinsically interconnected.  primariy

I hope the outcome of this project would have led me to develop an effective intervention which is able to reach out to a wide range of people through an effective channel (social media) the outcome of this research has led me to develop otherways to improve has led me to have a more effective intervention. moving forwards i plan to do: and I will be able to tailor my messages in the campaign in a way so that those seeing them will resonate with me. i plan to change people to change their mind

Ellen, P.S. (1994) Do we know what we need to know? Objective and subjective knowledge effects on pro-ecological behaviors, Journal of Business Research, 30, 43-52. Cited in Hiller Connell (2010).

Fletcher, K. (2008) Sustainable fashion and textiles: design journeys, Earthscan, London and Sterling

Goworek, H., Fisher, T., Woodward, S. and Hiller, A. (2012) The sustainable clothing market: an evaluation of potential strategies for UK retailers. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 40(12), 935-955

Bibliography

website:

https://www.sustainyourstyle.org/old-environmental-impacts